Welcome to the Tri-Valley Anti-Poverty Collaborative
The Tri-Valley Anti-Poverty Collaborative welcomes participation from all Tri-Valley community members.
If you are interested in learning more and/or getting involved in the work, please contact the Project Manager at email@example.com or fill out the form below.
By becoming a member of TVAPC, I support the purpose and mission of the organization. We strive to create an environment that supports open dialogue, respects members’ contributions, and promotes productivity and learning.
As a member of TVAPC, I understand my duties to include:
- Maintaining on-going familiarity with and participation in the work of TVAPC.
- Interpreting the organization’s work and values to the community. Representing the organization as ambassador and advocate.
- Recusing myself from discussions, decisions, and votes in which there is an identified conflict of interest.
- Participating actively and respectfully, finding common ground and reaching consensus when possible.
- Recommending/recruiting new members who may be valuable contributors to the organization’s mission.
- Contributing knowledge and other resources as applicable to organizational goals when possible.
Members and organizations are permitted one vote per issue. In the event of a Member’s absence, a Member can assign a proxy from his/her organization to vote (if he/she is representing an organization).
Tri-Valley Anti-Poverty Collaborative
TVAPC Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 498, Livermore, CA 94550