Shared Values & Guiding Principles
We approach our work with shared values …
- Meeting the Needs of All
- Shared Prosperity
- Transparency, Truthfulness and Candor
- Poverty is Fixable
- Community-Based Collaboration
- Celebrations for Success
And Guiding Principles …
- We strive to increase equity in the community.
- We will identify gaps and reach those not being served.
- We need to work collectively and develop partnerships.
- We will work to break down silos across systems.
- We will track our work with measurable goals.
- We will educate others and build awareness of hidden poverty.
- We strive to prevent poverty as well as to address existing poverty.
- People experiencing poverty should be at the table.